The Emerald Gemstone is the most precious stone among all gemstones. The Emerald stone also is known as Panna in Hindi is composed of minerals like aluminium, beryl and chromium. In Hindu mythology, the healing properties of the emerald gemstone are associated with the planet Mercury. It is associated with the zodiac signs of Gemini and Virgo. The emerald gemstone usually is worn as jewellery, pendant, ring, bracelet. Wearing an emerald brings in intellectual progress. Emerald produce healing power just by gazing into the intense green colour. Natural intelligence and intellect is the domain of Planet Mercury. It is the best gemstone to impress god Ganesha.
How to Wear Emerald :
As indicated by Astrology, Emerald is worn in the little finger of the right hand. It is worn on Wednesday morning. Before wearing emerald in a dish containing curd, nectar, fresh milk, with sugar and ghee at least 10 minutes. After this washed properly with gangajal water. Repeat the mantra of “ऊँ बुं बुधाय नमः (Om Bum Budhaya Namah” 108 times and afterwards wear this ring in your littlest finger.
Benefits of Emerald :
- Emerald gemstone is related to the heart chakra, therefore, wearing this stone will blossoms love and emotion in the love life.
- Wearing Emerald Gemstone an emerald brings in intellectual progress.
- Emerald Gemstone helps to overcome all issues related to the brain, such as depression, negative thinking.
- Wearing Emerald Gemstone stone will increase self-confidence and memory power.
- Gemstone : Emerald
- Weight (Ratti) : 5.5rt
- Shape : Oval
- Composition : Natural
GEMSTONE PANNA SILVER RING
- Product Code: 5.5RT@2200/-~GEMSTONE
- Availability: In Stock