LAB CERTIFIED 14 MUKHI RUDRAKSHA (NEPAL):
This is a beautiful 14 faced Rudraksha of Nepali origin.
14 Mukhi Rudraksha is considered to be one of the most precious Rudrakshas as it is thought to originate from Lord Shiva's 3rd eye. It is sometimes also called Dev Mani.
Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha also symbolizes Lord Hanuman and it gives the wearer similar properties. It is an incarnation of 14 skills, 14 planets, 14 Muni and 14 Indra.
Benefits of 14 Mukhi rudraksha:
1) It gives the wearer the quality of fearlessness and devotion as it symbolizes Lord Hanuman.
2) It energizes the Ajna Chakra (Sanskrit: आज्ञा, IAST: Ājñā, English: "command" or third-eye chakra, is the sixth primary chakra in the body). So sixth sense of the wearer is awakened.
3) It helps to remove the negative planetary positions of the planet Saturn and Mars especially those of persons being affected by Shani Dosha (Shani Sadhe Sati), Kal Sarp Dosha and Mangal Dosha.
4) This Rudraksha gives wearer immense protection from harm especially against health problems.
इसे धारण करने से शनि व मंगल दोष की शांति होती है।दैविक औषधि के रूप में यह शक्ति बनकर शरीर को स्वस्थ रखता है। सिंह राशि वाले इसको धारण करें, तो उत्तम रहेगा।
The mantra to wear 14 Mukhi Rudraksha is “ॐ नमः शिवाय”|
- SIZE : 19mm Approx
- COLOR : Brown
- SHAPE OF RUDRAKSHA : Round
- ORIGIN OF RUDRAKSHA : Nepal
- TREATMENT OF RUDRAKSHA : (None)100% Natural
14 MUKHI RUDRAKSHA
- Product Code: N-19MM~RUDRAKSH
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: 14 MUKHI RUDRAKSHA